To best serve members, we organized both a cooperative and a private support corporation. This gives us an ability to focus on the specific needs of both members and suppliers, in a novel, and very effective way, with benefits like card lock, aggregated purchases and others.
eco-Options Energy Cooperative is an organization of member/customers, seeking energy cost savings by expanding their:
- awareness of alternative vehicle fuels, commencing with propane, then CNG and electric;
- buying power by aggregating purchases with many other members;
- easy fuel access at more card lock locations with their eco-Options member loyalty card;
- operational reliability of alternative fuel equipment with consistent high quality installation;
- real-time and historical knowledge of their vehicles’ performance in actual use.
We provide a single point-of-contact for all member energy saving activities and bundle products and services into a personalized package for each member. As savings occur, we introduce members to programs that multiply and grow their wealth.
emPowerGHG Business Corp. is a private BC company contracted by eco-Options to provide all member services and support for the following activities:
- sales, marketing, consumer education and promotion
- purchasing, accounting and administrative operations
- arranging supply from alternative fuel marketers, equipment distributors and installers
- collaborating with governments to ensure propane operations fully satisfy all regulations
Working with propane industry members to:
- refine equipment installation quality and performance standards
- deliver technician training and supply installers with highly skilled staff
- expand the number of refueling locations and simplify access
- augment gas safety and incident recovery
Together, Reaching for a Solution
eco-Options Energy Cooperative is a widely-available, rapidly-scalable solution.
Following the excellent example of Tim Horton’s, we are building a growing network of licensees, tightly-coupled to central support and computer systems to deliver a consistently high standard of results.
As a Licensee you are a local community organizer of eco-Options services operating in defined sales territory. We provide you with all of the systems and information you need to expand eco-Options to new communities.